Unfortunately, I have had a case of the "horribles" this past couple of weeks. It's the cold that just won't go away. I had this challenge to complete and I just did not feel up to beading. But I knew I could not put it off any longer, so I took to my bed and brought my beads with me.
From the comfort of my cozy bed, I created this beaded tassel.
|Click on each photo to enlarge.|
Here is what I did.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my piece. Here is a list of the other participants in the challenge. Everyone made such lovely pieces!
- Alice (Alice Dreaming)
- Chris (beadjewelry.net)
- Christa (Adventures of One Beady Woman)
- Crystal (Here Bead Dragons)
- Cynthia (Cynth's Blog)
- Dawn (Morning Glory Beading)
- Donetta (Simply Gorgeous)
- Erin A. (Designs pictured on Michelle's blog)
- Jennifer (JenniferJW)
- Jennifer (Jewelry, Art and Life)
- Kari W. - Coming soon!
- Kate (We Can Make That at Home) That's me!
- Kay (Palm Coast Art)
- Linda (Lindy's Designs)
- Lisa C. (A Bead a Day)
- Lisa (Inspired Adornments)
- Mary (MLH Designs)
- Michelle (Beads & Books)
- Michelle B. (Reverie & Revival)
- Millie (AMM Jewelry)
- Norma (Moonlit Fantasies)
- Pam (The Crazier Sister)
- Pamela (Designs pictured on Michelle's blog)
- Rebecca J. (Designs pictured on Michelle's blog)
- Renetha (Lamplight Crafts)
- Rosemarie (Gem Rose Designs)
- Shannon (Falling into the Sky)
- Susan (Bead Inspired)
- Therese (Therese's Treasures)
- Therese (Domestic Goddess Enterprises)