Friday, January 27, 2012

The Bear writes this one...

Hello everyone. Torrance the Bear here. Kate is too exhausted to write her regular Friday post so I thought I would take over.

Besides, I am a much better writer than she is. She can get a little long-winded and she really can't spell all that well. I, on the other hand, am consice and never, ever go on and on when I write. How do you like these pillows? I love Apple products. I want Kate to get me an iPhone but she said "no". Imagine that? A tragidy, really.  It's hard to type with paws, but I manage.

I have had a great week here in Colorado. But I have been working HARD! I got to be on set for the DVD shoot.

While Kate was swilling tea and fooling around I was hard at work on the set.

It was exhausting. But I managed. I also went to the photo shoot to do some soldering. Kate was no where to be found, so I set up this shot.

I am a great soderer. Look at that presision. Well, gotta go. Today is a big day. We have six more projects to shoot and Kate is still asleep. I have my work cut out for me.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! i needed that smile this morning! great post! have fun shooting the rest of your projects....Torrance, ......or Kate (?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love this post, you are a funny guy, Torrance Bear :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.