Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Open Studio Tonight!

Just a quick reminder that tonight is open studio at my studio space. Happening from 6-8:30. The directions are here.

Come on by and bring a project or just to check out my newest project...BANGLES! (Inspired by a student in class this past weekend.) If you'd like to make one I'll teach you how and you'll have a cool gift for you or someone on your list. You don't need to bring a thing, just pay the $20 studio fee and solder away. We'll be using brass and copper.

BTW, I had my first class last Saturday at the studio and it was SO FUN! Thanks to the students who came. It was a great inaugural class. You can check out the upcoming classes I have on my schedule here.

Look for a full schedule to come out in early January. I have lots of cool classes coming up! I'll be sending out a newsletter soon with the details, so make sure you have added your info on it.

Here are a couple of snaps from class last Saturdays to share with you.


Fun times!

I am taking a well deserved break through the end of the year, so things are going to be a bit quiet here until the New Year. I just want to take a moment to thank all of you for your support and encouragement this year and to wish you all the happiest of holidays, however you celebrate. Here's to a terrific 2013. Be safe. Be happy. Be healthy. xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.