Monday, December 3, 2012

Beads for Sale!!!

Just a quick post as I am in the midst of my studio launch party prep. Plans are to host great Trunk Shows in the months to come, and to kick things off on Saturday I'll have a well-curated selection of semi-precious beads available for purchase.

Lovely Strands!
For those of you who will not be able to join me on Saturday and still would like to shop for beautiful semi precious stones, you are in luck! I have added a few of the juiciest strands to my Etsy Store. They are up now and ready for purchase. The best part is that they are priced at my special trunk show savings of 25% off list price.

Stones for sale.
Click on over and shop now. These strands will only be in the shop until Friday morning at 10 AM PST, then what's left has to go over to the studio for the show.

After the studio opening when Trunk Shows are scheduled, I'll host a mini sneak peak of the products featured in the show on my Etsy store, so those of you who can't make it can still shop. Sounds good? Great! I love to find new and interesting items for my students and customers and I hope you'll enjoy shopping my interesting finds.

As always, thanks so much for your continued support. It's because of YOU that my studio enterprise is succeeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.