Friday, October 12, 2012

Casting About...

Yep. I just can't get enough of broken foot puns.

But the reason for this casting about is I am looking for a studio space. I have come to the point where I am ready (READY) to find an art/jewelry/teaching studio and thought I'd enlist the help of my friends. I gotta have a space, you guys. I have so many classes in my head that I HAVE to get out into the world... but I need a place to make the magic happen.

So if you are local to the San Mateo, CA area and have any leads/ideas/info on a small-ish, inexpensive-ish space, would you contact me please? I'd like it to be close to home, but I would consider anything on the Peninsula if it is the right fit.

Think it over. My rolling mill is getting antsy. It doesn't like sharing the same table as my flex shaft. I fear there might be a rebellion.

1 comment:

  1. Can't help you with San Mateo, but you are always welcome to come do a guest class in my Gilroy studio. I even have a guest room for you so you can make it a two-day event. Or have two different classes. Or four in two days. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.