Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nice Shout Outs!

Back from my quick trip to Cleveland where I filmed a bunch 'o stuff for the PBS series, Beads, Baubles and Jewels... more on that later. For now, I wanted to share two quick shout outs on from two very crafty ladies...

First up, Becky Nunn. She is the owner and designer behind the wonderful company Nunn Design. (Find Becky's components and FREE classes on Beaducation.com)

I was so happy to have Becky take my classes at the Bead & Button show. She really honed her soldering skills and created really nice pieces. She wrote a class wrap-up on her blog... and shares a FREE SHIPPING code if you preorder my book through my Etsy site. Click on over to read all about it and grab the code.

Thanks Becky!

Next I met a lovely lady, Suki of Bird's Eye View Studios. She was also in Cleveland, taping an episode of BB&J. She manages a specialty paper store, Collage, in Portland OR, teaches classes and has an Etsy site...an all around super talent.

I taught an impromptu soldering class one night after taping and she blogs all about it here.

Suki's rings. Photo from her blog. Great job, Suki!
So fun to have the joy of teaching two such talented ladies! Thanks for sharing your stories.

1 comment:

  1. Just LOVED meeting you Kate.
    Thanks again for such a fantastic soldering lesson!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.