Sunday, March 31, 2013

My New Video!

Hello from Knoxville, TN, the worldwide headquarters of Jewelry Television. I am in town this weekend getting ready to go on air to promote this:



My brand new class on DVD from JTV's Jewel School! You can see a preview on my Facebook page, here.

The video is all new, filmed especially for JTV, and has brand new projects that are not in my bestselling book, Simple Soldering. It was really fun to make and they have done a great job of putting it together!

You can purchase it at this link here, but it won't be available until I am on air starting Sunday 3/31 at 10 AM. I'll be back for a repeat performance on  Monday morning 4/1 also at 10 AM. I'll be demoing tools and chatting about my book and video. I'll be signing all of the books sold on air, so it's a great chance to grab an autographed copy of my book if you don't already have one.

Don't get JTV in your area?? Not to worry. Watch it live at this link. Just click the watch the show button. Remember that's 10 AM EST. My west coast friends are going to have to tune in at 7 AM PST.

Have a Happy Easter, all! Enjoy and see you on-air soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.