Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beaducation Classes on Sale!

Just popping in (from my busy, busy, busy day prepping for the NYC Gift Show in possibly the coldest weather that I have ever been in) to say that all online classes and DVDs at Beaducation.com are 35% off through January 28.



This is where I will modestly add that I have a bunch of classes that I teach online there and they are pretty darn good. I will also add that the other classes by my fellow instructors are also pretty darn good. So the moral of the story is that if you want to take some pretty darn good classes, click on over and check out all of the classes that they offer.

If you wanna see what I teach over there... click here...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.