Sunday, August 12, 2012

Welcome JTV viewers!

If you have found your way here after watching my JTV appearance this morning, let me extend a warm WELCOME!

I hoped you enjoyed all of the tools and tips that I shared with you and that you will tune in on Monday morning to see more great metalsmithing tools in action.

While you are here how about bookmarking or following my blog? I write about all kinds of jewelry making and crafty things. You'll also see where (and what) I am teaching as well as lots of tips, tricks and information about my upcoming book!

You can also stay in touch by signing up for my newsletter, follow my page on Facebook, read my Twitter feed, and see what I pin on Pinterest.

Thanks for watching, And while you are here, hop on over to his post, I have a giveaway going on until tomorrow morning...join in and you might win my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.