This is what you'll need:
1. Parchment Paper (Mine was 15" wide.)
2. Rotary Cutter
3. Rotary Cutting Mat and ruler. (I have old ones that I use for crafts, not for fabric.)
4. Paintbrush 2" wide
5. Mod Podge glue and sealer
6. Kraft Paper Tape (I got mine at my local Ace Hardware Store.)
7. Cotton Fabric (I used Fat Quarters that measure 18" x 21")
Cut a 19" length of parchment paper (it will measure 15" by 19") and tape six 18" strips of Kraft Tape side by side down the length of the paper. (The parchment paper sticks to the tape, but is easily peeled away when you are ready to use the tape.) Use a 2" paintbrush to apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the surface of the Kraft Tape. (Thin coat is the operative word.)
Lay the fabric on the Mod Podge-covered tape and tap it down using your fingers. Use the edge of a credit card to smooth the fabric if needed. Don't worry about the edges. They will be trimmed off after drying.
Let your strips dry overnight.