Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Card Challenge

I was lucky enough to participate in the Valentine card challenge hosted by Michelle Mach. She sent out 20 cards to people who were up for the challenge. She has compiled a great pictorial of them over on her blog.

I made mine into a wall hanging with some added quilting.


And if you have not read about it already, I have more Valentines to give out to the next five commentors on the blog post from Sunday. Five are spoken for but there are five left! Click over and read all about it.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. this is a great way to use up all of your bits and ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you turned your card into a wall hanging. That was so unexpected--which made it such a fun addition to the group! Your card really makes me want to hurry up and finish my work projects so I can play with my sewing machine. Thanks for joining the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. It's so bright and happy-feeling!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.