Friday, May 17, 2013

Hand Me a Pen

It's that time of year...
BEAD AND BUTTON starts in like, 15 days and I am packing and planning... (Still room in a few of my classes BTW, check 'em here.)

If you are attending, I'd love to meet you at my book signing on Friday afternoon at the Beaducation booth.

I'll be there, pen in hand, ready to sign your book and have a chat. Looking forward to spending some time with the best gals in the business. If you are not attending the show, check out the Beaducation website. They have classes, supplies and the BEST customer service around. (Plus their entire stock of gold filled blanks are 25% off through May 20.)

Have a great weekend everyone. I am off to decide how many shoes I can fit in my suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.