Wednesday, November 14, 2012

On Jewel School This Morning!

Just a quick hello! I am getting ready for my closeup this morning on JTV's Jewel School. Having a great time so far, in Knoxville, TN.

Torrance however is fussed that he was not in First Class. I tell you, traveling with that bear can be a trial.

If you watched my segment this morning and found your way here, welcome! Leave a comment below and tell me a bit about yourself. It's great to meet you. Stay in touch, won't you? Sign up for my newsletter. I have all kinds of cool stuff coming up, including a project video and a new metalsmithing DVD for Jewel School.

Have a great day, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Great segment! And congrats on the book!!!

    Mary C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happened to catch you on Jewel School! Of course, had to buy your new book....which arrived today....and I LOVE it! Heading downstairs to my studio to start playing....

    Thanks, Kate!

    Angie L

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.