Friday, November 9, 2012

Classes in Tucson 2013

Have you been to the Tucson Gem shows? It happens every year in February in Tucson AZ. You can find everything there, from the finest diamonds and jewelry to geodes sold out of an RV belonging to an old rock hound. It's all there.

This year I am going to be in the thick of it! I am so excited to teach at the J.O.G.S show. The fine folks at JewelryTools.com sponsor the Education Center at the show and invited me to teach a few of my best-selling classes. Click on this link to see all the classes and days I'm teaching.

JewelryTools.com is an online tools supplier that carries the entire EURO TOOL catalog, including brands such as Wubbers, Lindstrom, Wolf, Lortone, and many more. Based in Utah, you may be familiar with their sister company, Wire-Sculpture.com. All the tools will be available at the show and you'll get to use many of them in class.
Simple Soldering Boot Camp
 Plus, I have discount codes you can use to save on taking a class! Just enter the code in the Promo box at checkout and the discount will apply to your total.
  • Buy 1 class, get $20 off: KR1320
  • Buy 3 classes, get $75 off: KR1375
  • Buy 6 classes, get $175 off: KR13175
Start making plans now as travel and lodging during the gem shows gets filled up fast. The classes are going to be great. There are 18 world-class instructors (see all instructors here) teaching a diverse selection of classes (see all classes here).
Ring Roundup
Hope to see you the biggest jewelry event of the year. I'll be there with torch in hand ready to make some jewelry. Come and join in, post-class margaritas are on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.