Saturday, March 26, 2016

You found my FREE Project Template

Hi Gang!
This freebie goes along with my Periscope broadcast on tips for craft writers. This is a broad field covering personal project documentation, class handouts, magazine articles, and book projects.

My project template is available to download at this link. Share away and pass the word if you'd like, but please do not download and share the template on your own site. I'd love it if you would direct people to this post so they can download from here. Thanks!!

Here are the links to the Daiso organizing bins I showed on the broadcast:
Stacking tray.
This box is similar to the one I use. Mine looks like it is no longer available.

Here is the Amazon Link to purchase my upcoming book:
Metalsmithing Made Easy

All of my Periscope broadcasts can be found on my Katch channel https://katch.me/katerichbourg



Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.