Monday, January 4, 2016

My NEW eCourse Group Class available now!

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You guys I am so excited. About a year ago when I made my goals list for 2015 I wrote down "create online class." I kept thinking about it all year. What I really wanted to do was create something on my website. Don't get me wrong. I love the online classes that I have done for various companies... those have been fun, and exciting and they look fantastic. But I really wanted something that seemed more intimate. Something from my studio right to you. More like a studio class with lots of info packed in. 

So fast forward to late in the year. I had been mulling over ideas and I thought if I was gonna fulfill this goal I had better get on it. I had received some valuable coaching earlier in the year on the subject and had spent some time adapting it to my vision. So I got to work.

And I did it. I wrote instructions, filmed some demos, shot A LOT of photos and threw them up in the air... and they landed in the form of my first online eCourse, Dapped, Capped, Riveted and Soldered. Full details are on my website, so you can get all the info there. Enrollment is going on now, and class starts on January 18th, so if you want to join in on this fun adventure sign up soon, as class size is limited.


Let me tell you more about it in my promo video...

Here is the info/enrollment link for you. If you have any questions about the class, toss 'em in the comments and I'll get right back to you. Hope to see you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.