Monday, December 7, 2015

Handmade Holiday This Weekend and Class Sign Ups NOW

My Handmade Holiday event at my studio is almost here. If you're a local in the San Francisco Bay Area I hope you can join us on Sunday, December 14 from 11-4.

Also classes are up on the website and ready for enrollment. I am really excited about the classes on the schedule. An exciting addition to the regular jewelry classes are classes on SEWING! That's right! It's time I share my sewing knowledge through simple and fun projects that are perfect for the beginner. The first class is a great tote bag with leather shoulder strap. More sewing classes to come (including QUILTING!)

Classes for January
February
March
April
 Find all of the classes on the blog with more photos and details on how to enroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.