Monday, August 8, 2011

Testing...1, 2, 3

This weekend I rearranged all of the furniture in my living room. I love to redecorate, but this was serious business. It was not just a question of "Where am I going to put my new end table?" or "Wouldn't that chair look better 6 inches to the left?" Nope. The testers were coming.

 I laid a HUGE tarp to protect the floor and turned the dining table plus a folding table into work tables.

I tucked tools in the corners.

Set up soldering stations.

Mr. Make It played the role of craft services and made a lovely lunch. (Including this amazing recipe. Just amazing. Really.) There was no time to take photos of the food, plus the testers made short work of it. I could have lost a hand in there had I tried to stop them to snap a photo. There was just one lone cookie left.


Ma Make It recorded it all for posterity and played the role of photojournalist working the camera with an expert eye.

Everyone else punched, hammered, cut and soldered.





 Some did it in really cute shoes.


It was a great day. Thanks to the project testers for work well done!

1 comment:

  1. i hope this means you have new and exciting classes coming up at beaducation!! i love your classes!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.