Monday, October 26, 2015

My Musings...

I have had a LOT of great inspiration, support and general good will come my way lately. It's a crazy-creative-exciting time for me right now. All of these events have put me in mind to muse overwhat it is I do. To cut through the clutter (sometimes literally) and think about what it is I DO as a jewelry educator.

And since all the kids are making infographics nowdays, I thought I'd make one too, and use it to share my thoughts with you.

(And by-the-way it was really fun and easy to create. I used a template from a company called Piktochart. It was FREE to sign up and there are plenty of great templates to get you started.)

Here it is...  and thanks for reading! Click this link to download a printable copy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.