Monday, January 14, 2013

Great Classes and Even Better Students!

What a weekend!

I taught two classes this weekend at two great local Bay Area treasures. Small business brick and mortar craft and bead stores are slowly fading away. Thank goodness that we still have a few great ones in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Saturday was ring fabrication at Baubles & Beads in Berkeley. Now THAT'S a bead store! Lovely selection, great staff and a nice classroom with a CAMERA to show the demos up close to students. I had a super time and my students made such beautiful rings. Great job ladies! New class sign up start on Tuesday and you can find the whole schedule here.

Sunday was Patinas and Cold connections at A Work of Heart in San Jose. Seriously. I have no words to describe how cool this place is. I had a super-full class with such terrific and creative ladies. It was a pleasure to have all of you in class.

AWOH Studio is a craft-a-ganza. Andrea (the owner) has a great schedule full of all kinds of craft classes. I am teaching a class on Fine Silver Fusing on Thursday that still has a couple of spaces left. You can check out their entire class schedule here and make sure to sign up for the newsletter to stay current on what's happening. I also wanted to mention that my friend and excellent instructor, Steven James is teaching his Torch-Fired Enamels class there at the end of the month. It's a great opportunity so sign up if you can as there are a few spaces left and learning to torch fire enamel is AWESOME! Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.