Monday, October 8, 2012

Psst...My Craftsy Class at a Discount

Hey, this post is meant only for you, so keep it under your hat. I mean I just can't have EVERYONE taking my latest online Metalsmithing at Home class on Craftsy.com at a discount.

So uh, it's regularly $39.95, but um...if you click the link HERE, it's yours for $19.95.

But WAIT there is more. Did ya check out my FREE class on Micro Torch basics??? If you are not familiar with Craftsy you might want to hop on over and check that one out first, so you can get the hang of how this whole online class thing works.

Then if you love it (AND I think you will) then consider jumping into Metalsmithing at Home and I'll teach you some cool stuff to make with your jewelry tools and torch.

Like this lovely jewelry. Here are a few more snaps of the action...

If you purchase the class your access to the class will never expire plus you can play and replay it at your convenience as well as post questions to the platform so I (and other students) can interact with you and answer questions.

Hope to see you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.