Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Simple Knitting

I love to knit. I have knit socks and sweaters and other time-consuming stuff, but sometimes you just need something quick and cute on your needles. (If you are a beginner, this is an easy one!)

Enter the TGV shawl.

I found this great pattern on Ravelry. I used size 5 circular needles and this wonderful yarn in lightweight.

The yarn knitted up beautifully in simple garter stitch.

 
And now I have a beautiful scarf to keep my neck warm. (P.S. If you are not on Ravelry and love to knit, go there NOW. Prepare to spend the rest of the day online looking at knitting and crocheting. I'm Beadkate on Rav and my projects are listed here. You have been warned.)

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute - I am going to dig into my stash, grab some sock yarn and get to it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.